At Hummingbird Creative Group, we know video may be powerful, but like any tool, it should be used correctly. You will not pick up a hammer to screw in a lightbulb. Let the Hummingbird videography team help you figure out when and where video will maximize your marketing.
video for conversion
Video lends trust and credibility to your company. More than 80% of people say they are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it. People love to watch instead of read. Video conveys emotions in a way that text — even italicized, bolded, and peppered with emoticons — cannot. Humans use emotions to make decisions, and we connect emotionally with other humans. Seeing the human faces of your company can make all the difference when deciding to buy your product or service.
video for seo
The presence of video makes it 53 times more likely to appear on the first page of Google. That exact statistic constantly changes, but what is true: video boosts engagement, and engagement is key to ranking higher in search engines. About 65% of video viewers watch more than three-quarters of the video, which means visitors stay on your page longer.
Video also leads to more inbound links, doubles the time people spend on your page, and leads to higher click-through rates. YouTube is also the world’s second largest search engine. Posting videos there can increase your brand’s reach.
video for email marketing
No one reading your emails? Video in email can boost open rates by 20% and increase click-through rates by two or three times. In addition, using the word “video” in email subject lines boosts open rates 19% and click-through rates by 65%.
hummingbird videography services
Your team might have some fantastic ideas for a video, and we’re happy to make those visions come alive. But sometimes, producing ideas for video can be the biggest challenge. Whether you only have an inkling, a drawer full of concepts, or a full script, we are ready to brainstorm the best storyline for your video marketing.
Our team will meet with you to discuss the following aspects of your video:
- Purpose — What is this video for? What problem does it solve? Knowing the purpose of the video is the first step.
- Audience — To whom are you speaking in this video: customers, partners, employees — or all three? Connecting with your audience is important, but each type of audience will respond to different approaches.
- Budget — Elaborate videos cost more. It’s important to know whether you’re seeking a TV-quality production or a service explanation video for your company YouTube channel.
- Distribution — A video to post on your website and YouTube might be far different in appearance and context than a video created for employees only.
- Length — A compelling video might keep a viewer captivated for 15 minutes while a dull one will have viewers clicking away in 30 seconds. While shorter is usually better, much depends on the video content.
Our video services include writing scripts, sourcing actors or voice talent, and editing. We can provide you with multiple formats as needed so your video looks as amazing on YouTube as it does on your website.
- Customer/Company Interviews
- Business Introductions
- Internal Company Video
- Messages to Employees
- Social Media